Saturday, 19 May 2012

Ciate's new caviar manicure









Images courtesy of Ciate.co.uk

OH MY! The latest trend that's taking the world by storm is this 'caviar' style nail art from Ciate. Apparently Selfridges have 14,000 people on the waiting list for the at-home kit. yet another great way to do your nails,which looks like you've sprinkled small pearls over your nails... how cool is that?
There are three to choose from, mother of pearl which is white in colour, black pearls and rainbow!
The cost... £18. A pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara