Friday, 18 May 2012

Another visit to the EIS cafe






I paid another visit to my new fave local cafe, EIS cafe. This time i ordered smoothies instead of the usual milkshakes. I absolutely love this place! the way they arrange fresh fruit and ice cream is so inviting!
It is so useful to have this so near to where i live... definitely the place to go if you want a sugar rush.
I ordered the apple berry smoothie which consisted of apples,strawberries,blackberries and raspberries. while my hubs opted for the Hawaiian smoothie which consisted of melons,mangoes, bananas and blueberries. 
It's so healthy and they provide great service. If your ever around in Birmingham UK then do give this place a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara