Sunday, 6 May 2012

Anna Dello Russo to design an accessories range for H&M

A hint of what could be in the collection... i am loving the turqoise and gold combination
Images courtesy of Google


Her 'pile-it-on' approach to getting dressed has made her the most recognisable stylist and now Anna Dello Russo is making a slice of her inimitable style available across the world and she has teamed up with Swedish retailer H&M to create a range of accessories.
 AdR for H&M comprises jewellery, sunglasses, shoes, bags in her signature maximalist style. A preview released by the chain revealed lashings of gold, accents of turquoise, a snake theme and sunnies. 
The range will hit around 140 stores and be available online from October 4.
I am actually looking forward to seeing the pieces when they are released because it is something that i would wear and i really like the colour combination since it is my fave!
Are you looking forward to this collaboration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara