Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Vote for your fave eye make up look!

I have this new idea where i would get your vote on which eye make up look you would like me to demonstrate, I will happily do a tutorial on any of these looks but it is up to as to which one you would like me to do.
Voting is simple either.... comment this blogpost stating which number of the look you want or commenting on this new post update on my Bows and Pearls Facebook page >>  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bows-and-Pearls/258447720877743
I really hope to see some votes!! I will give a month for this so it is enough time to collect the votes.
Also if you haven't LIKED my fb page then do not delay, it will keep you updated on my new posts and will be handy if i do any future voting.

HAPPY VOTING!

1.

2.

3.

4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara