Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Time for nail art







It's been a while since i did some nail art, if you remember while back i did a nail art tutorial for vintage roses here's the link: http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/vintage-floral-nails.html
I decided to get my polishes out and create some random effects, i used only Barry M nail polishes and i created two looks, the first look kind of reminds me of the sea hence the pearls and the teal/white combination. I have never used this colour combination and i think it does work really well.
The second look is based on a 'rock chick' theme i used a hot pink for the base coat and the instant nail effects in black to see how it would come out and again i am loving this combination too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara