Monday, 16 April 2012

Sleek eau la la liner in cocoa - my review





I finally got my hands on a Sleek eau la la liner and i am loving the shade that i bought.
I Bought the shade Cocoa because i wanted to use a dark brown shade to define my eyebrows.
The Packaging is simple and black, professional looking just like the other sleek products, easy to sharpen too.

These liners have a unique formulation that makes them waterproof

and only fade/remove when you want them to with make-up remover.

You can use these on eye's, lips, cheeks and the brows depending on the shade
and how you apply them of course.
They are soft and creamy so they do not pull or tug on the skin, perfect for the delicate eye area too.
Sleek MakeUp Eau La La Pencil's come in two formulas matte and metallic and there are 20 shades to choose from!!
I used this shade on my brows and it had worked wonders, it did not smudge or rub off until i removed it with eye make up remover.
The pigmentation is great too, i was thinking because of the price it may not be able to exceed my expectations... but i was wrong.
This product is worth buying, no doubt! i would recommend this!


My review for this product is...
PRODUCT : 10/10
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 10/10
LONGEVITY : 10/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 5/5

1 comment:

  1. wow, you have given it full number..i think it worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara