Monday, 2 April 2012

The season for plaits

When you think of plaits you'd probably think of a small school girl but now plaits have been given a mature twist. It's spring now and the weather will gradually get warmer so this means you can get more creative with your hair too!
I personally love fishtail plaits (I shall upload a tutorial on how to do this soon!)
I have chosen these looks because you can wear plaits in any way you like without looking kiddish... 
If you have alot of hair/thick hair like me then it's good to once in a while have some hair out of your way if you know what i mean, just like how Lauren Conrad has taken hair from the front and plaited it back so this won't give you the urge to keep tossing your hair back so many times.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara