Sunday, 1 April 2012

Pastel beauty

This is what i love about Spring, the fresh flowers, the new leaves on bare trees, almost as if colour is being brought back after those dull, dark and cold winter nights.
What i also love about spring is the pastel shades in make up because you are adding colour back to your make up routine and makes your complexion look fresh and vibrant.
There are so many spring collections in make up that have pastel shades, my fave is the Chanel collection, with it's peaches and light pinks.
I have also noticed that some pastel make up can look a bit chalky but the key is to look for quality eyeshadows or blushes. Invest in a good brand and you will never go wrong.

Images courtesy of Google.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara