Monday, 16 April 2012

A new feature for my blog - my week in pictures

I was thinking of a new feature to add to my blog and i couldn't think of anything better than this - my week in pictures.

Basically every week i'll post a collage of images that i liked/used/ate/visited/saw or anything else and what better way than to publish it here for you all to see.
Week 1 consisted of Spring flowers, my new fave make up product and pizza! 

I saw these beautiful flowers while walking on Broad street in Birmingham, My new fave liner and all it's shades, and lastly a pizza that i bought locally and turned out to be a better pizza than the ones at pizza hut.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara