Wednesday, 25 April 2012

new falsies...


Both came with an instruction leaflet and glue.
'natural' ones
girly ones

Currently i am having an obsession with false eyelashes and what better way to shop from ebay, i found a really good deal for these ones and i wanted to add these to my kit.
So far i have 4 pairs but i am always on the look out for natural ones and dramatic ones.
Lately so many celebs have been endorsing eyelashes... from Girls aloud to Katy perry!
You can buy Katy's products from Topshop, i have seen the collection and they seem very basic and natural to me.
I hope to do my future eye looks with these falsies so you can see how they look on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara