Saturday, 28 April 2012

NEW Chanel make up for the summer season 2012




Swatches of the whole collection.
Images courtesy of Google

Here is another amazing collection by Chanel and this time it's the summer collection! Chanel has captured the essence of summer perfectly while replicating the natural glow of sunbathed skin with luminous bronze, gold and copper tones. Playing up a radiant complexion with season-perfect lip shades, from fresh pastels to bright corals.

I like the lip shades and the bronzers because i feel that they are the stars of the whole collection and they truely represent summer, Chanel never fails to impress the crowd, the colours and quality are always at it's best. I guarantee this will be another hit with the public.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara