Thursday, 19 April 2012

NEW Barry M magnetic nail polishes


Images courtesy of Barry M and Google

HOW EXCITING IS THIS?! I cannot wait to get my hands on this!
Magnetic nails have been creating a stir lately and nearly every nail polish brand had one but now Barry M have launched a new magnetic polish available in 4 colours!!! dark silver, violet, burgundy and blue.
Each one creates it's own design.
How to use: Step 1. Before you start SHAKE WELL. Step 2. Apply one coat and let dry. Step 3. Apply second coat and IMMEDIATELY hover the magnet over the nail for 5 seconds so effects appears.
Currently on sale at boots at a price of £4.99 each, out of all of the possible colours and designs i choose the blue one to be my fave! i hope to buy this soon and review it (that's if it hasn't already been sold out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara