Friday, 6 April 2012

Nars cosmetics collaboration with Andy Warhol

Nars Cosmetics is taking the trend for artist collaborations to another level with the launch of an Andy Warhol-themed makeup line.
The collection, which has been created by the brand's founder François Nars under a license with The Andy Warhol Foundation, will be launched in the US this October and globally one month later.
According to WWD the limited edition collection will evoke the "cool, image-rich, character-laden world of Warhol," while beauty fans can expect novel packaging, formulas and colours from the line.
I am so excited to see the range, expect bright packaging, vivid colours, and the awesomeness of the collection being limited edition.
Here are some famous artwork done by none other than Andy Warhol.

Images courtesy of google.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara