Sunday, 29 April 2012

My week in pictures - the restaurant edition


This week was purely about food, i visited two new restaurant that i have never been to in Birmingham and i loved each one, both had different themes and ambiances.
The Arabic style lantern light was from a Arabic restaurant and the food was exquisite! Tried some new dishes which was great, the second pic was from a grill house but the decor was lime green and lemon yellow with a beautiful Arabic decor, this is the writing from the Holy Quran and it looked beautiful and i liked how the black contrasted with the green and yellow. Lastly i had to take a pic of my OTT nobbly bobbly ice cream a childhood fave and they still taste the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara