Sunday, 22 April 2012

My week in pictures - girly edition


I noticed while collating, the collection seemed girly and indeed, my week was! 
I bought this insanely cute make up set but it was made out of chocolate! every make up artist's dream, haven't eaten it yet, i will post a full image of the set soon for you all to see!
The second image is a lil nail art kit i bought two days ago, i am obsessing with the holographic glitter... i am such a magpie when it comes to shiny things.
Lastly, some OTT decorated cupcakes, i haven't seen such over decorated cupcakes and i had to include this, reminds me of when i was a kid and baking those cakes from those ready made kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara