Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Meet Accessorize's new premium bags


Everyone's favourite one-stop accessory shop has just launched a brand new range of premium arm candy. The new luxe designs come in grown-up shades – chestnut browns, nudes and beiges with luxe chain and clasp detailing.
The star buy is this chic satchel costing £55, with its subtle flash of yellow and expensive looking tassel. That's closely followed by the 'Notting Hill' tote, also £55, which comes in a gorgeous ChloĆ©-esque chestnut brown colour.
Even for a premium bag the prices are a bargain, expect nothing but good quality and looks amazing too, my fave is the satchel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara