Friday, 20 April 2012

Latest obsession: Magnetic nails





Images courtesy of Google

I finally give in to this craze! nearly every single nail polish brand has released their own line of magnetic polishes.
I have seen some of them but Barry M is the one for me, especially because you are not limited with the design like the others (the usual stripe effect)
When Browsing through the Barry M nail varnishes i happened to like the blue shade more and i have loving the design that is left behind by the magnet (it's the picture at the top)
at £4.99 a bottle am sure it's well worth each penny.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? i follow everyone back!

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

    and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    i have checked out your blog :) it's nice so i am following it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really a Great post i loved reading it.
    Thanks a ton.
    Mehndi Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara