Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Kids choice awards 2012, who wore what?

Every year Nickelodeon celebrate film, tv and music by having an awards show, just like a mini oscars. All the top US stars come to this awards show and they bring their fashion statements too, here are some of the celebs and what they wore on the night.
My fave look would have to be Selena's, she always knows what will suit her and i like her style in clothing too.
The most outrageous outfit was Nicki Minaj's PVC mishap... always quite the attention seeker, her make up is looking quite good though.



Selena in Dolce and Gabbana




Kristen in Stella McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara