Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Featured on the bloggers homepage


I was shocked to see one of my blogposts on the homepage of Bloggers amongst other popular blogposts, i would always check to see if any of my posts where on the homepage and i used to think, there are many so many bloggers what are the chances of MY post being featured here... but now i am aiming for blogger of the day, if you check out the bloggers homepage, the editors pick 3 bloggers daily to be the blogger of the day and i am still waiting for that day to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara