Saturday, 21 April 2012

Accessory obsession

Peter pan collar necklaces!



Images courtesy of Google

I have seen these amazing statement jewellery everywhere, from H&M to Topshop and the price varies from £7 - £30.
I think this is the best invention in jewellery since the aztec/bollywood headband.
I love how this changes the look of tees,dresses or any other clothing item that has no collar.
This is just too cute to ignore,and it you can get any style/colour you want it's not just the same beaded one all the time... I do have my eyes on the one they are selling at River Island...
Would you ever purchase this accessory? (because i know i would!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara