Saturday, 31 March 2012

Vintage tea party with the bestie

A random idea but me and my best friend ended up having a a vintage tea party, We wore our best vintage pieces in terms of clothes and jewellery, made cupcakes and sat at a very decorated table filled with cake decor and name tags.
Using all sorts of cake decoration we kinda just decorating the cakes though they overflowed we still enjoyed eating em.
Once in a while it's nice to take a break from the mature adult world and enter a kiddish realm where all you do is colour and decorate.
I never had a tea party before but it's one of them crazy things that has been checked off my list.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara