Monday, 26 March 2012

Pick n Mix bracelets (latest ones)

This is my favourite bracelet collection till date! I usually like looking for unique pieces and statement jewellery. I tend to go H&M, Accessorise, Vintage thift markets or shops and Asian shops for bangles.
From left to right: H&M a year ago, loved how it's multiple bracelets in one. Miss Selfridge, who doesn't love pearl bracelets?! A present from my aunty, she bought this in Majorca. An asian shop, part of a huge bangle set but this was the biggest bangle in the set and i happen to like the design on it and finally a vintage watch my mom gave to me, I like the black enamel and the old design of the watch since they combine well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara