Wednesday, 14 March 2012

My quest to find the ultimate eyeliner... is now over!

BEHOLD... Maybelline's new eyeliner called the master precise liquid liner. Priced at £5.99 (I got mine from Boots) it doesn't break the bank and you will be amazed by this product.
I was in search of a new eyeliner so i went in Boots to look around and i couldn't help but notice the NEW sign near Maybelline and so i went up to see this product and the moment i went to test the eyeliner i went straight to queue up at the tills!
The tip is measured to be 0.4mm (really thin!) and the eyeliner ink really stays, i tested it on my hand and checked if it smudged but it stayed, almost like a permanent marker :o and the black colour is really pigmented and dark. This liquid eyeliner has met all of my criteria and it makes the eyeliner application really easy... You create flicks/cat eyes in a matter of seconds and the pen lets you control the amount of ink you want to use.






My review for this product.


PRODUCT : 10/10
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 10/10
LONGEVITY : 10/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 5/5


I definitely recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara