Monday, 19 March 2012

My asian bridal eye make up look

I attempted to do another colour combination on my eye to see how it would come out, i took inspiration from this image I saw on facebook on a make up page and the colours that were used was blue and yellow.
I don't usually go for colours like that but they combine really well and gives a pop of colour to anyone's complexion. The trick is to just have one area with colour and keep everything else neutral and nude.






in flash you can't really see much colour but the butterfly's good!

Do you think the combination of yellow and blue combines well or do they clash?

Be sure to keep updated by following my twitter page - https://twitter.com/#!/zarabowspearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara