Monday, 5 March 2012

Giorgio Armani make up from the consultation

These are a couple of snaps taken after the make up consultation, it was a fun experience learning about the new products and picking up some new techniques, I loved all of the make up that was used on me and i found that after the make up was done, my face looked flawless. I loved how the pink blush added some colour and freshness to my skin. The foundation covered my imperfections well, there was no concealer.
The mascara grabbed each of my lashes well and gave a spider lash look which i loved.
Overall i didn't feel made up, the make up was light weight and i looked as if i was airbrushed.



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara