Sunday, 18 March 2012

Asian bridal eye make up

So here are some images that I found to be quite the attention pulling look. Asian bridal make up always has drama on the eyes and the colours cleverly match the outfit of the bride too. It can be a 2 tone look or it can be one colour but it all depends on the bride. I personally think two tone colours look better and you might as well add some colour to your make up since it's only the eyes that do the talking.

Images courtesy of Google.







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zara, Its a amazing eye make up gallery. Asian Bridal makeup is one of the most important part of the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara