Monday, 5 March 2012

Abayas- modest wear

Abayas: a long loose fitting garment that is worn over anything you wear. In islam is it essential that a woman covers herself properly why? simply so you can save yourself from the prying eyes of men! I love how you can get an array of colours and you can even get party wear too.. its just covered in sequins and fancy embroidery.Though black is the traditional one to wear you can always opt for neutral colours since these won't attract attention either.
The other day i was browsing through some abayas and the best place to get the really OTT one are at BenHarad in Birmingham.



these ones are for men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara