Thursday, 23 February 2012

I really wanna get this eyeliner.

It's that time again where am searching for a decent eyeliner to replace my old one and so while browsing the boots website i came across the Maxfactors liquid effect pencil (£6.99) and i read the reviews for this new eye pencil and it seems to be a hit with the public :) 
It is available in 6 colours but i will go for the original black. I do like maxfactor and i do have high expectations for this new eye pencil but there is only one way to find out.
I hope to purchase this soon, oh and it also has a smudger on the other side of the pencil so you can create a smoky eye effect or you can wear it the way you want to :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara