Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Current trend at h&m

As you can see, the current trend at h&m is a mish mash of trends put together, nothing new. Denims, pastels, stripes, brights and lace.
Though it is nice to see all the colours again, we all tend to go for dull and dark colours during the cold dark winters.
I did like a couple of pieces but nothing that particularly caught my attention. I wish that high street fashion was a bit more inventive... Just like vintage clothing because it will always be unique and one off pieces and not just a huge mass of man made clothes that nearly everyone will wear and have no individuality.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara