Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Avon glazewear duo reflect lipgloss review

I recieved this Avon lipgloss as a gift, who was i to complain? i love collecting make up and i didn't have this shade of pink in my kit.
Though i wouldn't wear this for a daytime look because of its glittery and high shine properties (i tend to go for matte during the day).
I found the colour (pink flip) to be a gorgeous colour i could see the two tones of colour with a sprinkle of subtle glitter, this lipgloss had amazing shine and its definitely worth the price (£6)
The lipgloss wasn't sticky or felt tacky but just gave great shine and a great tip that i found with these lipglosses is that you can add this shine over your lipsticks to add some definition :)
But the only thing that lets me down is the applicator because the tip of it seems hard so am not thrilled about that but otherwise this lipgloss gives great SHINE, COLOUR and TEXTURE. I suppose you could use a lip brush to apply the product instead...







My Review for this product

PRODUCT : 8/10
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 9/10
LONGEVITY : 7/10
APPLICATION : 3/5
PACKAGING : 4/5

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara