Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Arabic Perfumes

Arabic perfumes have always caught my attention, the great detailing on the bottles to the decor of gems and gold.
Arabic perfumes have always had such an extravagant bottle to hold the perfume in and the perfume is just as nice.
The creation of perfumes actually started in Egypt but it then was developed by the Romans and Arabs. These perfumes can both natural and/or synthetic aromatics.
Arabic perfumes can cost as little or it can be expensive too, obviously the more money you pay the more better quality the perfume will be and even the bottle would be just as extravagant. At the moment i do not own any Arabic perfumes but i shall be hoping to purchase some soon.








1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara