Monday, 23 January 2012

VINTAGE SHOUTOUT: Oscar de la renta

My whole family knows how much i am into vintagey things so how lucky was i when i received this, My aunty actually gave me this little pot of happiness. She used to work for Selfridges in London. This small pot of face powder is the scent of an old Oscar de la renta perfume called ruffles, the product has been discontinued (why? i do not know)
The powder is chalky white with sparkles and it smells like sugar and pearls (that is how i would describe it)
I use this very rarely because i want to keep some product in the actual pot and it can also be used as a highlighter.
I absolutely love this!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara