Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Technic eyeshadows... my review




Whole view of eyeshadow palette (without flash)

Without flash

With flash

With flash

With flash


Without flash

So i found this hidden gem in a chemist like shop, This is similar to the saffron eyeshadow palette i reviewed earlier but this is sooo much better. I had to buy this and keep it in my kit. What striked me about this palette was the colours and the metallic like finish the eyeshadows give. The colours had a high pigmented finish and contained subtle glitter too! 
These eyeshadows appeared to be of high quality just like a Chanel quad. You would also expect these eyeshadows to be of a high price but nope it cost me a mere £4.50... a definite bargain! I would definitely recommend!!




My review for this product is...
PRODUCT : 10/10
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 10/10
LONGEVITY : 10/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 4/5






1 comment:

  1. Nice swatches! I love the pink shades, they look lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara