Saturday, 21 January 2012

The perfect shine spray... my review!

In search for the ultimate shine spray is now over, depending on what shampoo I use my hair reacted in many ways, one day it would be sleek and wavy and the next it would be mega fluffy and a lil frizzy but I have found a saviour for them days... I actually bought this from a afro Caribbean hair care store. There was many hair care products that I couldn't decide what to purchase, there was many oils, creams, shampoos, conditioners and so on and from so many brands... I was reading on this bottle and I thought this should be able to help and on the plus side this can be used on any hair types. 

Costed me only £3.50


I do not know if its visible enough but this is my hair without the spray, it was quite dry and a bit of frizz.

You can see here that the smaller section is without the spray and the bigger section is with the spray, if you can see the difference, The spray did not make my hair greasy or make it heavy with weight because of the product. I just blow dried my hair and sprayed the product and combed it through, the result was that my hair really was shiny, soft and even smelt nice. The spray also contains vitamins which are also great! something I think my hair lacks.

My review for this product is...
PRODUCT : 10/10
PIGMENTATION : n/a
TEXTURE : 9/10
LONGEVITY : 9/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 5/5

I would definitely recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara