Thursday, 19 January 2012

New tutorial: how to apply liquid eyeliner

This is another tutorial that I have made simply because this was the second highest vote that was on my poll, second most popular make up item that everyone found difficult to use was the liquid eyeliner, I hope this helps everyone who has been struggling and this is how I use my liquid liner in easy steps.

Using my fave Lakme liquid eyeliner

Slowly glide the eyeliner along the lash line

Once you reach the end of the lashline create a small flick upwards

Now create a v shape from the bottom lash line and fill in any gaps

Perfect any gaps and remove any mistake with a cotton bud and eye make up remover

Using my fave Lancome khol pencil

(ignore the face am pulling lol) and simply apply the khol eyeliner on your waterline

and there you have it, my way on using liquid eyeliner, (looking down view)

(looking in front angle)

Hope this has helped and watch this space for more tutorials that will be posted up shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara