Wednesday, 11 January 2012

NEW season SS2012 at new look

So I was just generally walking past New look and the new season looks caught my attention, I am definitely loving the colours and textures of each piece. Lace and pastels are my faveee and there are also some tribaly prints too, colours that are currently trending, Beige, light pink, grey,red, blue, black, brown, white, lilac and floral and animal prints.
Though we have all seen these prints and colours in past seasons its still fresh to see and it is interesting to see how they redesign pieces and how they try not to repeat what has been made in the past.









3 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff <3 Great pics!!! Nice blog honey...I'm following :)
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara