Tuesday, 17 January 2012

New Accessories to add to my collection - January 2012

Recently I have added alot of new clothes to my ever growing collection but in terms of accessories it has been quite a while since I even bought a pair of nice earrings and so in search for some vintage style rings and earrings I ended up buying these beauties ^^
I am currently saving up for a decent watch too but i can't decide between Marc Jacobs or Michael Kors... Anywho here are the latest additions to my collection.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara