Friday, 20 January 2012

Maybelline's Baby lips

I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on these pretty lip balms.... they have been released in the US and possibly other countries.. except the UK (sob) 
Lately I have been purchasing alot of lip balms and I definitely want to add these to my collection.
These lip balms contain SPF 20 and it gives you 8 hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in weeks too.



Cherry me

Grape vine

Peach kiss ^^ i really wanna buy this one...

Peppermint

Pink punch

Quenched

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara