Sunday, 8 January 2012

Kryolan lip palette review

This is the lip palette i got from my college kit and i decided to do a lil post on how good this really is. Contains an array of colours from nudes to dark intense colours and it can be used for every occasion.
I used this lip palette during my college course and the lip colours are matte but they do give a subtle shine, what i like about this palette is that you get reasonable array of colours in quite a small palette and it is almost like sampling because there isn't enough of each colour but this palette is ideal for a make up artist so you can carry less in your kit too! 



ok, so i got a lil creative when doing a swatch of all the lip colours ^^

My review for this product is...
PRODUCT : 9/10
PIGMENTATION : 9/10
TEXTURE : 9/10
LONGEVITY : 8/10
APPLICATION : 4/5
PACKAGING : 4/5

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara