Monday, 16 January 2012

Golden globes 2012: in pictures

Golden globes is one of the most elegant award ceremonies that takes place in the US every year.
All the celebs show off their latest couture, elegant hair make up and accessories.
Just like the Oscars, this award ceremony recognises excellence in film and television both domestic and foreign.
Here are some of what the celebs wore on the evening of 16th January

Angelina jolie

Ariel winter

Charlize theron

Claire danes

Elle macpherson

Freida pinto

Giuliana rancic

Kate beckinsale

Madeliene stowe

Nicole richie

Salma hayek

Sarah michelle geller

Shailene woodley

Sofia vergera

Zooey deschanel
Lea michele
Heidi klum

Jessica alba
Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara