Friday, 6 January 2012

The beauty of Asian clothes, jewellery and make up!

One of the things as to why i love being Asian is the clothes and jewellery that is covered in GLITTER,JEWELS AND BEADS. Each piece is mesmerizing and is very intricate in detail and embroidery. I have always been intrigued by the Asian make up especially the bridal make up and how cleverly the eye make up compliments the whole outfit. Asian brides are usually known for dramatic make up and striking eye colours. 
















1 comment:

  1. It is very pretty! Love the makeup in the last photo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara