Sunday, 4 December 2011

What's in my vanity case 2 of 2

This is my second vanity case which is used for more of my extra make up mostly more of my college kit which consists of Kryolan make up. The vanity case is from boots last year the make is Celia Birtwell one of my favorite designers. I used to carry this case to college every session because i managed to fit EVERYTHING in it.. phew...


Let's see what awaits inside...







Because yet again there was so many make up items i had to take some products out and take another picture. The make up i keep in here is mostly Kryolan and i keep my spare glitters from brands like Barry m and Kryolan. I have kept mascaras,foundations, lipliners, eyeliners, loose powder, concealer palette and lip palettes in here. I will do a product review of each product in my future posts. I used all this make up on my cilents to create looks for my portfolio. The looks ranged from a 1940s inspired look to a Tim burton's corspe bride inspired look. 




Peace and love
Zara

2 comments:

  1. Wooow that's a lot of makeup! :) I wish we got Barry M products here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry m is an awesome brand! :D which part of the world are you in? am sure you can order it can't you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara