Thursday, 22 December 2011

VINTAGE pillbox


an old collectable.. decorated by hand painted flowers, porcelain and gold rims.








This was bought at a vintage fair in Wolverton,Milton keynes and i have to admit i fell in love with it instantly, I guess in the olden days these kind of boxes were used to keep pills, nowadays pill boxes have been contructed in a organised manner with the days labelled and cheap plastic but nothing beats these vintage pill boxes. I like to keep my earrings in em :D This costed me £12.50... (yeah well.. it was apparent) 


here are some other images of Vintage pill boxes...















Ever considered purchasing one?


Peace and love
Zara.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute way to store earrings, I never thought of it & I see these all the time at car boots!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah because not only does it look cute on a dressing table but its also handy for storing little things ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty items like these always catch my eye ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara