Friday, 30 December 2011

Style of the week



A new feature by Bows and pearls! (YAY) this is basically going to be a weekly post in which I get to decide the best celeb and possibly even a non celeb style of the week. For the first style of the week I chose Olivia Palermo. 
Olivia is well known for mixing high street fashion with designer and couture clothing, she's one of my inspiration because it goes to show its not how expensive an item is, it's how you wear it and how you style it up.
Pictured below she is wearing Kurt Geiger heels, A Hermes clutch and a Agnona cashmere blazer with Agnona wool pants. I like this look simply because she has put together so many pieces and she styled it up and overall the look is classy and sophisticated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara