Sunday, 25 December 2011

Review of Rimmel glam eyes liquid eyeliner

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY EYELINER BRUSH SO PRECISE?



RRP £5.29 


I had to rave about this product from Rimmel simply because i have tried many eyeliners and this is one of my favourites. Ok, so it might not be pricey and a designer make but its practical and totally worth every penny.




One of the reasons as to why i like this product is because of the size of the brush, rarely you will make a mistake when using the eyeliner and creating those 'Cat eyes' i would definately recommend this product as if you would have an issue with this product because it is due to the skill of the user and not just the price tag... The eyeliner doesn't smudge easily too which is obviously ideal for any one even though the price is cheap this eyeliner has the same qualities of an expensive one that includes a deep colour, long lasting properties and added definition from the brush. 



My review for this product is...
PRODUCT : 10/10
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 10/10
LONGEVITY : 10/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 4/5





Tried it out? and was satisfied with the results? or would you prefer a more expensive product?




Peace and love
Zara.

1 comment:

  1. I bought this after taking advantage of an offer in Boots (Buy something over ££ and you get the eyeliner) but for me, because the nib is soo thin. And because I;m clumsy and suck at drawing, I end up poking myself in the eye and drawing wobbly lines etc.!

    I think I need to practise, or get another eyeliner with a bigger nib.

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara