Monday, 5 December 2011

OMG post... a little birdie told me...

OK so here's the low down i have got news that will get you up and make you dance your heels off. Right the first news is.... Many of you must of heard and shopped the current collection of Versace for h&m but news just in.. MARNI will be collaborating with h&m in early spring 2012 around the 8th of March. The collection for women will be perfect for spring  as the collection will include full pleated skirts, dresses, cropped trousers, jacquard knits in fabrics that range from silk to crisp cotton. 



I'll give you a lil break from gasping...


so
the next low down is that Karl Lagerfield recently launched his capsule make up collection for sephora and it has his signature look all over it. Karl has designed a eyeshadow kit and a nail varnish kit. I gotta admit i absoloutely love the colours and packagingThe collection is currently available in selected sephora stores across europe and singapore. The eyeshadows are in the shape of Lagerfield and the colours include white, black, grey, blue and gold. The nail varnishes are in the shades black and gold.
Tell me what you think... Something to rave about?


Peace and love
Zara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara