Thursday, 15 December 2011

My favourite statement rings review

DEFINE STATEMENT RING: A RING THAT CAN ALSO BE CALLED A COCKTAIL RING. THESE RINGS CAN HAVE DIAMONDS, PRECIOUS OR SEMI PRECIOUS STONES. WORN IN DRESSY EVENTS E.G. PARTIES, FILM PREMIERES AND AWARD SHOWS. 





I have been collecting jewellery for quite some years and my favourite places to get such rings are from H&M Accessorize and vintage thift places. What catches my eye is interesting designs, colours and what jewels are used.
The rings shown in the above pic shown left to right, (black and diamond studded ring was a gift, diamond flower ring VINTAGE, diamonds and beads ring was a gift, owl face ring H&M and large pearl ring Accessorize).




My rating for each ring: left to right. Large pearl ring 10/10. Owl face ring 10/10. Diamonds and beads ring 8/10. Diamond flower ring 10/10 and black diamonds studded ring 7/10.




Are you a fan of statement rings? or is it too much for a ring?


Peace and love
Zara

2 comments:

  1. That’s a fabulous collection! Of all your statement rings, I would say my favorite is the Diamond Flower ring. It’s the first time I’ve seen something like that. The small pieces of diamonds sparkle so beautifully! It must be a very expensive piece of jewelry. Anyway, I would probably rate it the same as yours.

    >Bridget Rossi

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Bridget thank you! hehe it is my favorite too! its actually a costume jewellery ring and i always get compliments on it when i wear it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara