Monday, 19 December 2011

Avon quad eyeshadow VS Chanel les 4 ombres eyeshadow



AVON VS CHANEL... THE MOST LOOK-A-LIKE COMPACT OF EYESHADOW! :0 



Avon have just released a quad eyeshadow and renovated the design, but doesn't the design look familiar? I was looking through the catalogues of avon and i was shocked to see that even the colour schemes are similar to the Chanel compacts. I had to get a compact to test it out and see if if was worth the hype and money. 


AVON IN SMOKEY EYES RRP £8.50

CHANEL IN MYSTIC EYES RRP £37.00






Without flash

With flash

Well, there's nothing special to rave about these Avon compacts. The colour and pigmentation was too light for my liking and the colours appeared to be more chalky. The design and the colours of the Avon compacts do look tempting to buy but stick to trusted brands, Chanel never disappoints and it is by far the winner. The colours from the Avon compact needed reapplying to even be seen in the camera lens and as far as longevity is concerned wouldn't last longer either. I would not recommend buying these compacts , do not be fooled by the fancy graphics used in the catalogue because it will only tempt you more (worked on me :( I have also carried out research about this compact and it is not only me who was disappointed there were many customers who expected so much but got only little.

My review for this product
PRODUCT : 1/10

PIGMENTATION : 1/10
TEXTURE : 1/10
LONGEVITY : 1/10
APPLICATION : 1/5
PACKAGING : 3/5




Tell me your opinions on this compact, have you purchased it and liked it or was you disappointed too?

Peace and love
Zara.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara