Friday, 16 December 2011

Avon Arabian glow bronzing pearls. MY REVIEW.


IT'S MAKE UP IN PEARL FORM!



with flash

without flash


Bronzing can take a while to master because you can be too orange but this product leaves a very natural, non-orange glow and it is done with less effort too. The packaging is big (Though not fancy but very practical) enough to contain the pearls when using a kabuki brush. when travelling the sponge keeps the pearls from getting damaged-perfect if you carry make up in your handbag, although i haven't found the need to top-up throughout the day as the powder stays on well. a good purchase. This is PERFECT as you can build the colour up from a light touch to full-on beach goddess without it ever going orange. It has a really natural finish - not too glittery or metallic as some bronzers I've tried are - and it looks great applied with a large brush on the temples, cheeks and bridge of the nose just to warm the skin tone. There's no need for foundation because they will absolutely cover imperfection.
I apply them with "All over face brush" also by Avon because it`s all about time saving sometimes and it covers big areas in a few seconds.
The price of this product is £9.00 which is fairly priced :)


My review for this product is...
PRODUCT : 9.5/10
PIGMENTATION : 9/10
TEXTURE : 9/10
LONGEVITY : 9/10
APPLICATION : 4/5
PACKAGING : 3/5

Are you a fan of Avon pearls or would you prefer another brand?

Peace and love
Zara

3 comments:

  1. Those look so cool! :) Haven't tried them, but I've been wanting to try something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite a good product to use, i believe Guerlain do similar Pearl make up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, these a are one of my make-up must haves :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara