Saturday, 26 November 2011

VINTAGE SHOUTOUT!

The first vintage item i own is the NO7 eyeshadow palette. it has a cute design and has two compartments as to where the eyeshadow is. There are three colours in this palette the first colour is a mint green, the second colour is a lilac and in the secret compartment there is a midnight blue.

No7 is another brand that do sell quality make up but this is the only item i have of NO7. The pigments of each colour is dark enough so you don't need to keep on re applying the same colour but for added longevity use a primer beforehand.
This is from an old spring collection 


stay tuned for many more vintage shout outs...


Peace and love
Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara